I can't believe school is over. I'm already bored !!! HAH! I want to thank each and every one of you kids for a terrific year !!! You were the absolutely best class. I am truly going to miss you. You are FUN, SWEET, and sooooo SMART ! I hope you learned a lot and feel ready for fifth grade. They are lucky to be getting such great students.
PARENTS -- I can't thank you enough for your support throughout the year. You were really amazing. If I asked for something -- you gave. And gave. And gave. Thank you so much ! I hope that this year was a pleasant one for you as well, and you feel that your child got the education that they need and deserve. Good luck next year -- and remember that I'm still here for your kids.... and you .... if you need anything.
Have a great SUMMER !! (I have so many projects ....)