Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !! Twilight Tours was great. It was wonderful to meet my families for the upcoming year. WOW! What a great looking group of kids. (The other teachers kept commenting on how cute my kids were ..... what can I say??) But - thank you for taking the time in your busy lives to come in and meet me and get acquainted with our classroom. I am very excited for Monday. Your child can either meet us in the classroom, or meet me on the playground. We will have a very busy first week -- and we will all be exhausted. Notice I said WE -- it is hard to get back in the swing of things.
JUST A NOTE: We will be having Spelling this first week. Monday your student will get their list for the week. We will not have a Pre-test, just a final test on Friday. That will be the only homework for the week, just study the words a bit. There is a site that I will be teaching the kids about this next week for Spelling. It is called Spelling City. There is a link at the top of this blog. It has each of my lists (next week is List #1). You can find games, pre-tests, lots of things that help with spelling.
Have a great weekend !!